Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Gorgeous House in Provo



Small mud room.  Perfect solution for keeping coats and shoes under control.  Possibly at the entrance in our garage.

I about died when I entered this house.  I could move right on in and feel at home!  Beautiful cabinets, paint color on wall is perfect, and not too dark wood floors.

Not something that I could do in our house, but I love it!
 

White cabinets,  subway tile, and silver knobs.
 

Ahhh, I love this modern looking tile.
 

Love love these bookshelves.  This is exactly what I have had in mind of our family room.  I want some storage space at the bottom for blankets and such and then shelves for books and decor.
 

I loved the touch of color that they added to this door.  It was all gorgeous.  I wish I had taken more pictures, but Matt was in the car waiting for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment