Wow, what an exciting day! Myles has been so excited to start preschool.
When Myles first found out that he was going to preschool he asked if Olivia would be going with him. He was pretty sad at first when he found out that she would not be tagging along. But he feels like such a big kid that he gets to go all by himself now.
Making his way up to his teachers house.
Starting off class with a game of Memory with Miss Kim and his new friend.
Myles first day of school was a success. He loved every bit of it. And I got to hear all about it over an after school snack. He informed me that he got to ride a skate board. I was a little surprised by this and asked him if he stood up on it. Turns out he got to wear roller skates. I'm still surprised by this. Myles also made a picture of himself that he hung up in his classroom, read books, and had crackers and orange juice.
Matt left a Good Luck note for Myles.
Last week we went to his teachers house for an Open house to meet his teachers and take a tour of the classroom. Seeing his teacher and all of the fun things in the class made him so excited. When we got home he asked if he could get an apple out of the fridge. I told him he could, but asked him why. He said he needed to get an apple ready to take to his teacher. A few minutes later I heard rumbling in the pantry. I once again asked him what he was doing. Myles said he was going to make himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to take to preschool. I had to give him the bad news that he wouldn't be eating lunch at his school. I am so glad Myles is so excited and ready to start preschool.
No comments:
Post a Comment