Tuesday, April 23, 2013

First Ski Trip

The week Matt left for SF he took Myles on his first ski trip up to Alta.  I wish I could have joined them.  I have very fond memories of night skiing with my dad and Jenny up at Powder Mountain.  Night skiing was how I skied from elementary age through jr. high.  I remember always being so cold and having hand warmers in my coat pocket.  My dad used to sing old songs to me while we were riding up the lift.  The one I will never forget is "Wake up Sleepy Jean".  Not sure if that is even the title of the song.  I remember my very first ski trip and going down the same hill over and over the entire night.  I hope to be able to create similar memories with Myles someday.  This day was Matt and Myles' day.  And they had a blast.  Here are pictures to proof it.







I love this picture.  Matt's hand holding on to Myles' coat; securing that there are no falls off of the lift.





Myles had a great first experience skiing.  I am sure there are more to come.  I hope Myles never forgets these great experiences and memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment