I'm going to try to do a little catch up here. It is already July. Oh I
wish time would slow down. Back in January we were able to go up to Park
City and stay in the Mountain Side Marriott. It was a great little get
away with the kids. And of course the kids loved every bit of it. Every time we go up to Park City we always end up at the Pizza Place on Main Street.
Olivia loved the pizza as much as the rest of us as you can see.
I don't know how I possibly got away without taking pictures of outside our hotel window. We had such a great view of the Park City Ski Resort and watched skier pass nearly right by out window. It was such a fun sight. We then spent the rest of the evening in the hot tubs outside. The kids loved just swimming around. We got up nice and early the next morning and hit the hot tubs again. The hotel has a fun activities area for the kids. We spent a little time there to let the kids play with some toys and relax a little.
We invited Meagan to come up with us. She brought a few friends and stayed in another room.
It was such beautiful weather. We love that place.
We spent Saturday afternoon at the Olympic Park. I'm not sure how 10 years has passed since the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake and this was our first time coming the the Olympic Park.
Our Olympian!
We ended the day by watching people go down in bobsleds. I couldn't get enough of it. The bobsleds were going down so fast, just watching was a rush.
So glad we finally made it up there!
No comments:
Post a Comment