Myles was so excited to sleep in the trailer that he insisted on going to bed. I don't even know what time it was, but I'm sure it was before his normal bed time. I didn't bring any books to read to him and he insisted on a book. I was able to find an Aurthur coloring book that had a little message for each page and that sufficed him.
The next morning we had pancakes for breakfast and went fishing. Matt and Myles were so excited to go fishing. Myles has been talking about going fishing all summer. Even though they didn't catch anything I think they still had a good time. The temperature was nearly perfect (upper 60's). It was just a nice day to be up in the mountains on a fall afternoon.
On Saturday evening we drove up to Lois and Ron's place for their annual Harvest Party. Just like every year it was so much fun. The soups, scones, hot chocolate, and desserts were not a disappointment. We had a great time on the hayride, feeding the fish, jumping on the trampoline, breaking the pinata, and visiting with family. I love getting together at this event every year. The weather was so nice the entire time. We only needed a jacket once the sun went down.
No comments:
Post a Comment